Saturday, January 30, 2010

Responding to Blogs

I can see how this would be an effective way to spark interest in a student to write and share her thoughts. It is something that I had addressed earlier. As I stated earlier, "Writing for Writing's Sake." I think I will title the blog that( the one I want to start with my students).

In response to how I felt about reading my first comment: I felt rather apprehensive when I realized others would be reading these. I still feel that way, but it is in a non-threatening mannner. I am rather private and this will have to force me to be more open with others. I didn't expect to see a comment to my post. It was an unexpected surprise and now that I know that this will be a regular occurrence I will be more conscience of what and how I write.

1 comment:

  1. I think we always want to put out best foot forward with our peers - even adults. It is sort of intimidating knowing that others will read and possibly criticize what you write.

    ReplyDelete